Thursday, September 29, 2022

Hi. Thank You Dear Friend

 For the Altenew Sticky Essentials Blog Hop go HERE!!!


Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 


This weeks inspiration photo is this:




......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what the ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I also played along in Krafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hi. Thank You Friend Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Neenah, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers, Gel Pen(Sakura)
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequins(Altenew and Michaels), Sentiment Strip(Simon Says Stamp)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Circle Punch(EK Success), Paintbrush(Altenew), Die(SugarPea Designs), Stapler
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercolor, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting


5 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a great card, makes me smile and think of having a coffee now. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Jeanne said...

What a fun idea to use coffee - I love this! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super fun and very creative take on this week's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S.

Michal said...

Such a fun card Tenia!! I love the snowflake on the coffee "foam", so original! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!