Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Hey, Boo!

  Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 


I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge(Dry and Heat Embossing):

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hey, Boo Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Neenah, Canson, Fun Stampers Journey
Inks: Karin Markers, Altenew Inks and Watercolors
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Embossing Folder(Altenew), Die Cutting Tool, Scissors, Stapler, Heating Tool(WOW!), Heart Die(No Source), Sentiment Die(Altenew)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Dry and Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Die Cutting




5 comments:

JulieP said...

Tenia...this is amazing!!! Loving the pink and it's so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at PCAS. -- Jules

baileyrosy.com said...

Tenia such a fabulous CAS creation I love the geometric pink embossed panel and your fantastic ghost image plus the gorgeous pink embossed heart. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at ATCAS.

Marie

ÅsaJ said...

Such a wonderful card! Love your design! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

Helen said...

Great design and a fun stamp too!

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Helen x
DT

foleysfriend said...

Lovely clean and simple card. I like the texture achieved with the embossing folder and that ghost is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.