Saturday, January 1, 2022

Here's To Fresh Beginnings

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy New Year!!!! We made it to 2022!!! This is my first post of the new year and I am so excited because I am a guest designer for Color Hues!!!


This is the challenge for this time around......


.......and this is my creation......CHECK IT!!!!!




Make sure that y'all play along in this super FUN challenge and check out what the other AWESOME DT members created using these Color Hues!!

I also played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Here's To Fresh Beginnings Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co
Paper: White Cardstock(Walmart), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Embossing Ink(WOW!), Obsidian Black Ink(Altenew), Karin Markers
Embellishments: Sequins(Lucy's Cards), Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(SugarPea Designs), Scissors, Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Other: Embossing Powder(Altenew)
Techniques: Watercolor, Heat Embossing, Splatter, Fussy Cutting

6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card Tenia! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Nancy said...

As I said on the email...such a great job with the colors! We are lucky to have you starting the year with us! Happy New Year to you! I pray you are safe from the fires!

Karen said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the way you chose to use the color combination--I wouldn't have thought of it, and it's so effective! It's great to have you as Guest Designer this time around! Happy New Year!

Kim S said...

Hey lady! This is truly stunning!! I love the way you've added color to the flowers - and they way you were inspired by the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia! I love the gorgeous bloom in red and the purple leaves! So great having you join us as Guest Designer at Color Hues!

Hannelie said...

Oh Tenia! I LOVE the way you made my color duo shine!
So happy to have you as our guest this fortnight!