Sunday, November 14, 2021

Merry Christmas

  Hey Y'all!!


Happy Sunday and hope all is well!!! I created a card using one of the new releases from Graciellie Design. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!!




I created this card using the brand new Paper Poinsettia Mega Digital Stamp Set and Cup of Cheer Mega Digital Stamp Set set at Graciellie Design!!

I played along in a few challenges too! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:


I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Cardz 4 Gals CAS challenge and I also played along in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Merry Christmas Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Neenah, Studio Calico, Canson Watercolor Paper, Glitter Paper(Altenew)
Inks: Karin Markers, Gel Pen(Sakura)
Embellishments: Sequins(FSJ), Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!),Dies(SugarPea Designs, Crafters Companion), Scissors, Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Splatter, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting


12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Tenia! Jo x

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Lovely! This just pops off the page...thanks for sharing!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Love the layout and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 galz.

JulieP said...

I commented on this one on IG yesterday without realizing it was made for our sketch challenge. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog! -- JulieP

LeAnne said...

This is so unique...love the images and the hues you used! Always happy to see you in the gallery!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So many fun elements and patterns in your unusual card Tenia - and so very you! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players and or using my CC&S sketch this week!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful card Tenia! There's a real nostalgic feel to the colour palette and I just love the texture and pattern and your arrangement of elements. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

As always, beautifully unique! Great job combining all of those challenges as well. The watercoloring and splatters on the flower gorgeous. I love the patterned backgrounds as well - the cup of coffee is just to pretty to drink! Thanks for joining us again this week at CC&S and look forward to see your creations again soon.

Debbie Crowley said...

Love your collage design. This color challenge is perfect for the creativity in this card. You used the colors beautifully! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Celeste Goff said...

Tenia, your cards are always so beautiful. I love the tone on tone of this one!

Ida said...

How pretty. Really great use of the color scheme and I like the layout you used as well.