Sunday, September 12, 2021

Happy Birthday Card

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! Well the awesome people at Simon Says Stamp invited me to create with this AMAZING Altenew/Simon Says Stamp set(Sold Out) for STAMPtember!!



Here is my fun card......CHECK IT!!!

Thank Heidi and the rest of the folks at SSS for the fun opportunity!! YAY!! I had FUN creating this card!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in Just Add Ink challenge:

I also played along in Seize the Birthday AG challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Altenew
Paper: Altenew
Inks: Altenew, Copic Marker(for coloring Enamel Dots)
Embellishments: Washi, Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Dies(Altenew), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(Altenew)
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting, Layered Stamps, Heat Embossing




8 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card Tenia! Those flowers are so beautiful! Love those big, bold blooms! The gold sparkle is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Patrice said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tenia. Your big bold blooms are coloured so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

Oh I do love you bold and bright blooms and lovely layers. Chantell Just Add Ink

Vickie Z said...

Another fun card!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Tenia! Great job with the colors and layout as always! I love having you with us at Seize the Birthday!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous! Those big bright flowers really pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Barbara said...

I love the bold background that frames the pastel flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Denita Wright-Smee said...

Such a beauty of a card, Tenia. I love everything about it. Thankyou for joining in with our JAI Challenge. D x