Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I Love Your Smile

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well!! So AWESOME Michelle from Pink and Main had me try some very AWESOME goodness from her store!!! She had me try the Mini Ergonomic Blender Brush, Ergonomic Blender Brush, Rose Garden Layering Stencil Set and the Smile stamp set. Holy SMOKES!!! Those brushes THOUGH!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!! Here is my project using Pink and Main goodness......CHECK IT!!!
Thanks soooooo much Michelle for all of the FUN!!!! I had a blast with this card!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

I also played along in the Tuesday Throwdown Stencil challenge! 



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Love Your Smile Card
Stamps: Pink and Main
Paper: Michaels
Inks: Altenew, C9, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders and No Source), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Stencil(Pink and Main), Ergonomic Blending Brushes(Pink and Main)
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Stenciling, Die Cutting


2 comments:

Creations in paper said...

Very eye catching with the black sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie

Stampin by Genny said...

I love it! The 'smile' greeting is bold but I like the soft contrast of the flower background. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.