Friday, May 8, 2020

Mom

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Today is a brand new release over at Graciellie Design.....WOOT!! Here is my card for today......CHECK IT!!!

I used this Graciellie Design set HERE. I also played along in a few challenges!!


I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I also played along in The Card Concept challenge(Clean and Layered and Theme):


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for MOM Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Little B)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Heart Die, Oval Die(Spellbinders), Scissors, Aquabrush, Dymo Label Maker, Stencil(Gina Marie Designs)
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Stenciling





2 comments:

Izzy Scrap said...

Gorgeous showcase of this new Digi from Graciellie Design ! Gorgeous delicate colours and a lovely stencilled background. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So beautiful, Miss Tenia! <3