Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Male Room Guest Designer!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I have pretty awesome news!! I am the Male Room guest designer for the Male Room's #120th challenge!!
This challenge for this time around is

.......and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!

I also played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the ATSM challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for My Guy Card
Stamps: Unity Stamps/ Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, RG Ave.
Embellishments: Dots, Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies( Spellbinders, Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Tool, Scissors
Techniques: Masking, Fussy Cutting, Paper Piecing, Die Cutting

2 comments:

Linby said...

Such a cool card - love it. Thanks for being our GDT.

Linby x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT