Friday, July 5, 2019

Think Positive

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I just wanted to share a card with y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

Think Positive

I created this super fun card with this AWESOME Graciellie Design/ Unity Stamp Co. set HERE!!

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the HLS Watercolor challenge:

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Think Positive Card
Stamps: Graciellie Design/ Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Michaels, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins, Sticker Stitches
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting




7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a bright and happy card Tenia. I love it!

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! LOVE the sentiment and the way you colored the peaches. FANTASTIC card!

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love the coloring on the oranges! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Karen Brown said...

This is a pretty summery card. I like the backdrop that you created for your luscious citrus. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Melissa said...

This is so pretty, Tenia! Love all the dimension on this! Your your coloring is gorgeous!
Thank you for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

JulieP said...

Love this!!! So summery!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love all the elements you used to make your beautiful card, wonderful watercoloring
thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers
Barb Housner