Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Noel

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I am the November guest designer for  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Team!!!! YAY!!! This is my third card for this month!!!

This weeks challenge is using a Winter theme:


.......and here is this weeks project.........CHECK IT!!!!!



I created this fun card using AWESOME goodies from the Simon Says Stamp Store!!!


Make sure that y'all go ahead and play along for a chance of winning a gift certificate to the Simon Says Stamp store!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes/ Christmas and or Winter challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Supplies that I used from Simon Says Stamp
Stamps: Penny Black, Simon Says Stamp
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts(HERE, HERE and HERE)
Embellishments: Washi(Prima)
Tools: Spellbinders(HERE)
Other: Embossing Powder(HERE)


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tenia! I love the gold tree and splatters, such a fabulous CAS design, absolutely stunning!! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Izzy Scrap said...

Stunning card Tenia ! This golden tree is gorgeous. And I love your CAS design. A striking take on our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Macimbalo said...

Lovely card with such elegant touches of the metallic look, Tenia - LOVE this!!!

Neets B said...

I've always loved the Penny Black tree, in gold with the delicate background splatters it's stunning. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Tenia! x