Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Rose Birthday

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I have a pretty fun card to show y'all.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using these RG Studio 360 Digital Sets HERE and HERE!!

I am playing along in the RG Studio 360 Community(FB) Challenge!! Check it out HERE!!!

I also played along in the TGIF challenge:

I played along in Just Us Girls challenge(Fast Watercolored and added Medium Matte):

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Sprinkle and Splatters challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Rose Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Paper: Michaels, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Pencils
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: Dies(Concord & 9th), Scissors, Aquabrush, Paintbrush(For Medium Matte Finish), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Medium Matte(Deco Art)
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Splatter, Die Cutting



3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Be still my heart! I adore this (color) card! Thanks for joining in at JJUGS!

Tami Hewlett said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love how you colored the rose and the stitching adds a great touch. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Sandra said...

Such a pretty card, the flower is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra