Thursday, March 29, 2018

Happy Easter Flower Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!!



This weeks inspiration photo is this:

......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Make My Monday Easter challenge, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Easter Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Paper: Michaels, Patterned Paper(Photoplay)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Markers: Spectrum Noir, Spectrum Noir Sparkle and Copic
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Michaels)
Tools: Dymo Label Maker, Scissors
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Splatter, Coloring with Alcohol Markers


6 comments:

Sheila H said...

Awesome coloring!

Sheila H said...

Great coloring!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! I love that big yellow flower! So pretty and what a great colour! Perfect for Easter! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sian said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty, luv the yellow bloom! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! This card is absolutely stunning!!! I am in LOVE with that gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!