Monday, February 19, 2018

Grateful

Hey Y'all!!!

Tenia again and I had to play with my new MFT stamps that I received a couple of days a go!! Here is my creation.....CHECK IT!!!!!

I played in a few challenges!!! I played along in the My Favorite Things Olympics Speed Cardmaking challenge(I had 8: 08 out of 20:00(I created this card in 12 minutes) minutes left.....not bad Tenia!!!)


I played in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge:

I played along in the My Favorite Things Sketch challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Grateful Card
Stamps: MFT
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Stencils(MFT), Ink Dauber(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Stenciling, Ombre, Spatter



4 comments:

the PaperTemptress said...

love it like always!
Patricia the PaperTemptress

Nora Noll said...

Another stunning card!! I love the ombre on the stencil and the little splatters that you used.

Inkyfingers said...

I love how your bold sentiment takes centre stage Tenia and the background is so pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Sheila H said...

Super card!