Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Warmest Greetings

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well!! I created this fun CAS card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop......CHECK IT!!!

I also played along in the Altenew challenge(I chose January 2017):

I also played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!

-t


Card Recipe for Warmest Greetings Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co and Scotch/3m),Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Techniques: Splatter, Masking, CAS








7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design. Great card.

MariLynn said...

Hey pretty lady, love your card Love the splattered and coffee ringed background. Love the little sequin embellishments too.

Billie A said...

I like your card and design.

~amy~ said...

This is awesome Tenia! Love that Altenew set!

Lyn said...

Awesome card, love your style <3

Shelly said...

Such an awesome card, Tenia! Love it!

Lisa said...

Well, this is very yummy! Perfect for my eyes this morning! Beautiful!