Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday.....Happy Cardmaking Day and hope all is well!! I am celebrating the day with this card.......CHECK IT!!!!


I had so much fun playing in some of my favorite challenges!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the CAS Watercolor challenge:

I played along in the FUSION Challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:


Have fun creating today and have a great day!!!


Theo also made a card for the special occasion too!!! Check it out HERE!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Hello! Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Watercolor: Michaels
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Michaels), Leaves Die Cuts
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing Resist, Watercolor




9 comments:

Broni said...

This is such a super fun card, Tenia!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

nancy littrell said...

Oh My...such beautiful FAll textures my friend! I love your Fall watercolours and your creative CAS design. I kept looking in your supply list. It looks like you added cheese cloth or some kind of netting, but I think it was heat embossed stamping..am I right? TFS Tenia and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs..

Loll said...

Fantastic mix of techniques, Tenia! Great dimension and texture from your heat embossing, layered die-cuts (love the sparkle!!) and washi tape. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Sheila H said...

Such a cool card - love the texture!

Bonnie said...

What a perfect fit for all of these challenges, Tenia! Love that layered leaf! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Christine Alexander said...

love the effect of your heat embossing and the layered leaf. gorgeous fall colours. Thank for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

Becca Cruger said...

I know I already told you on facebook that I loved this, but I'm doubling down on the compliments because your card is THAT fab. LOOOOVE the hints of gold that give it a rich but frolicsome fall feel. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

Jeanne J. said...

So much I love about this card.. the double leaf with the gold peeking from behind.. the bold bright color under the mesh.. the cool letter "hello" and of course your trade mark washi! Big fan of yours Tenia!

R's Rue said...

Love.