Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with a super fun YELLOW card made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the directions on how to create this fun card.
1. Die cut rectangle patterned paper. Stamp and emboss image onto patterned paper panel.
2. Dry emboss with die onto white cardstock. Die cut white cardstock and patterned cardstock.
3. Adhere dry emboss image onto patterned paper panel using foam adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment and die cut.
5. Adhere sentiment onto dry emboss panel, add washi, sequins, sticker stitches and adhere whole panel onto card.
IMAGINE Crafts Products used
Versamark Full Sized Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder
Memento Tuxedo Black Full Sized Ink Pad
Stamps and Flower Die(Waffle Flower Crafts)
Various Patterned Papers
Washi(Queen and Co)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!