Saturday, May 6, 2017

Flower Happy Birthday Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! This is my Spellblogger project for today!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!





I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the Little Tangles challenge:

I also played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Flower Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: Michaels, Pebbles
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: All dies and die machines by Spellbinders
Techniques: Stenciling(with Dies Cuts), Die Cutting, Splatter





8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your big yellow flower, Tenia! Cool card!

Esther said...

Gorgeously vibrant and wonderful contrasts of colour and shape - exactly what we've come to expect from you, talented Tenia! I love the bold, large bloom which perfectly catches the eye as a focal point, set off by the smaller elements in the background. Fab card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Nonni said...

That big, bold flower looks amazing! I love the fun, funky look of your card and all your details -yet the look is CAS. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia! Love the beautiful big flower, and your card design is outstanding! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
xx Ashwini

Anonymous said...

Also, thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge too! :)
xx Ashwini

Diana K said...

Love this!

Sarah G said...

Fab and fun, Tenia! I love the bold bloom and combination of patterns on your clever card. The layering of stamps and stencils create real depth whilst keeping things CAS. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More this week :)

Michelle said...

Oooo....love this yellow/gray combo! Just perfect for CTS #220!