Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Be Amazing Stamp/Die Set
Make Amazing Printed Paper
Amazing Accent Dots
Totally Tangerine Cardstock
Pixie Play Cardstock
Celebra'tions Linen Thread
Luscious Lime Silk Luster
Pierced Word Bubbles Die Set
Berry Black True Color Fusion Ink
Butter Cream Cardstock
Bright Day Journey Tape
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Butter Cream Cardstock.
2. Add splatter onto Pixie Play cardstock using Luscious Lime Silk Luster.
3. Die cut printed paper using word bubble die and adhere to Pixie Play panel.
4. Add washi tape and accent dots onto Pixie Play panel.
5. Stamp and die cut image and adhere to Pixie Play panel using foam adhesive.
6. Adhere Pixie Play panel onto Butter Cream cardstock and add linen thread.
Check out RG's Deals HERE!!
I also played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge, I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge and I also played along in the Tuesday Morning Sketches Anything Goes challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!