Monday, June 13, 2016

We Flamingo Together

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well! Today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! For more info on this card please go HERE!


Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!





I had a lot of fun on this super fun CAS awesomeness.....werd!!



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Lawnscaping challenge:

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Dies R Us Birds challenge and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t



Card Recipe for We Flamingo Together Card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Paper: Spectrum Noir, Pretty Little Studio, Ranger
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(American Crafts), Washi Stickers(Pretty Little Studio), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Tag Die(Winnie and Walter), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting.



10 comments:

Beverley said...

CAS perfection and love that you have used the sketch and played along over at CC&S this week :) I especially like how you have used an enamel dot to 'secure' the sentiment in place - FAB touch. Hugs Bev x

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful as always. Congrats on all of those publishing's ~ you are on a roll.

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Tenia! What cute flamingos :)

Darlene said...

Simply awesome Tenia!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRDS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute, Tenia! I love how you stamped the flamingos on the patterned tag!

Samantha Mann said...

this is AWESOME! love those cute flamingos stamped on the striped pink tag! SO COOL!!! totally in love with it! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Patricia Hays said...

I like how you've placed the tag at an angle, to combine our CC&S sketch challenge with the Lawnscaping challenge (and thanks for the reminder about it... now to see if I can whip up something for it before it closes). Thanks for sharing your creativity at CC&S! :)

karen h said...

Adorable - and I love the touch of pattern paper on the side. thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Unknown said...

What a fun card - I LOLed over the sentiment which was obviously perfect with the flamingos. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

Natalie said...

such a wonderful CAS card!
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito