Thursday, January 28, 2016

Stampendous! and The Ribbon Resource Goodness!!



Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have a card that I created using some Stampendous! and May Arts(The Ribbon Resource) goodness......CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card using this Stampendous! stamp HERE and HERE!! I used this AWESOME twine from The Ribbon Resource HERE!! Make sure that y'all comment to win because......


Comment to win on of three prize packages that include:
  • CRR247 Cling Beautiful Braid Rubber Stamp
  • SSC1220 Sisters Perfectly Clear Stamps
  • Assortment of May Arts Ribbon
See Stampendous Official Contest Rules for details.

Check out who's hopping today!!!

Laura Drahozal (DW and May Arts)
Pam Bray (DW and May Arts)
Louise Healy (DW and May Arts)
Lea Fritts (DW and May Arts)
Alison Heikkila (DW and May Arts)
Tenia Nelson (May Arts)
 
 
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:
I played along in the Word Art Wednesdays Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Simon Says Stamp challenge!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
-t
 
 
 
Card Recipe for Remember That You're Amazing Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Mixed Media Paper(Stampendous!), Kraft(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(May Arts), Washi(Queen and Co and Michaels), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Staples
Tools: Stapler
Techniques: Splatter
 


26 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh so fun Tenia.

Sabrina said...

Fabulous card!!

P Beatty said...

Very clever card design!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow fantastic! Love yourcdesign, color combo and the sentiment :)

Kim S said...

I so love your cards. They are simple but with incredible "drama". Love the plain woodgrain with the slashes of color, stitching and staples.

barbara macaskill said...

I must have that background stamp!! I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE this card!! Simple yet oh so amazing!! TFS!

Shelly said...

Awesome card!! Love the woodgrain and that sentiment!

Viki Banaszak said...

Lovely card.

Sue D said...

Fabulous--I like the pop of yellow.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the wood grain on the background.
the little nips of washi adds interest.
I never think to do something like that.
thanks for sharing a great card.

Stampendous said...

Wonderful color combo and creative simplicity! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week!

McStamper said...

Love your card.

Wanda Cullen said...

And...this card is an amazing CAS design! Always happy to see your creations in the gallery!

D.Ann C said...

What a fun CAS card!

cghundley said...

Terrific looking card.
The coloring is so pretty!
Carla from Utah

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Gosh, you inspire me!! I love your fabulous wood grain card!

Unknown said...

I love all the stitching on your card

Late Blooming said...

Wood is always good. And I really need to use more tape. thanks for the idea.

Lea said...

Very cool card! Love the color combo!

Jean said...

Such a wonderful card!!

Lisa H. said...

what a rock star card! I love this with the woodgrain in the background adn the fun accents around the sentiment. thanks for linking up to CTD.

Sandy Small said...

Great masculine card. Love the wood grain!

Linsey R said...

Such a fabulous card, T! I absolutely adore grey and yellow in any format together! This rocks my socks off!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card for the hop today! :)

Gayatri said...

The background is AMAZING, Tenia! Love the colour combination. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge!
Gayatri xx

Ginny Maxam said...

very sweet card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Ginny M

Lori said...

Tenia, this is fabulous! Love all of the textured elements you used. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!