Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Bornday, Miss Laura!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Here is my second card for the day!!! I created this card for a very special lady!!! This special lady is Laura Weed and she is my Fairy Stampmother and she is also the awesomeness behind Stampendous! Man......this lady is sooooooooooo COOL!!! I just LURVE this AWESOME Lady!! Miss Laura......have a super AWESOME Bornday, girl!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created!!
 



I also played along in a few challenges too!!
I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I played along in Addicted to Stamps CAS challenge and I a also linking this up to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Michaels and Studio Calico
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Technique: Splatter




28 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! She's a lucky lurdy!...lol! Love it and Happy Birthday to you Fairy Stampmother...lol!

Kristine Reynolds said...

WOW! I am constantly amazed at how you put stamps together....fabulous birthday card!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous birthday card, Laura will love it!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love this gorgeous teacup stack! Very festive card!
Holiday Hugs,
Michele

KellyJean said...

Love it!

Lea said...

I can always count on you to surprise me with your designs! One of the many things I love about your cards! I know Laura will love this one, too! Fantastic card!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cool image. Love the splatter in the background. TFS

~amy~ said...

Tenia, what a fun winter time birthday card!

Hetty said...

Lovely birthday card.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the little bit of splattering in the background, great card.

barbara macaskill said...

Awesome card for an awesome lady!! LOVE the splatters and the colors ROCK! TFS!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fairy Stampmother - how fun! Your card rocks!

Suchi said...

Such a fun card...loved those tea cups! :)
Suchi xx

Sylvia said...

Awesome card, Tenia, I do love those cups! Nice to visit your blog again, Happy Holidays!

StampendousGraphics said...

Thanks, Tenia!! I super love this beautiful card!! I appreciate your kind words and that you're thinking of me on my special day. Thanks so much!

Diane Jaquay said...

The tea cups are so lovely, beautiful card, Tenia!

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVE it! Bravo! (Not surprising!) :)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful Birthday card, Tenia

Happy Dance said...

Perfect winter birthday card! And perfect hot chocolate cups! Love the red paired with your green snowflake panel. Delightful card. Bev

Anni said...

Your style is so unique! I would recognize your cards in every gallery! Fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely card - love the cups stamped in red.

Shelly said...

FABulous, Tenia!! So sweet!

Waving My Wand said...

So delicate and lovely! You are the master!!

Lilian said...

So cool! I know your Fairy StampMother will love it!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful and sweet card! Love those cups :)

cm said...

A lovely stack of cups, paired with pretty snowflakes, to celebrate Laura's birthday! Once again, I marvel at your creativity! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
Hugs~c

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the yummy rich red with the green. MMMM...

Pia Larsen said...

Tenia, I always love seeing your cards and how you use washi on them often.
Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Hope you will join us again :)
Pia xx