Monday, March 2, 2015

HB2U

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. Today is my creation for the STAMPlorations Challenge team.....YAY!!!! Here is the sketch:





.......and here is my card.........CHECK IT!!!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today.....they will not disappoint!!!!


Asha-Guest Designer
Sandie-Guest Designer
Milla- Guest Designer



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Fusion challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday Masculine challenge:





Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t







Card Recipe for HB2U Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Kraft(The Kraft Outlet), Various Scraps
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Star(Pink Paislee), Washi Tape(Michaels),Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Triangle and Square Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Circle Punch(EK Success)



14 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your card Tenia. Great design.

Julie B said...

This just so you Tenia, fab. :)

~amy~ said...

that's totally fun!

Shery Russ said...

Fun, hip, trendy! Love this, Tenia!

Monika Reeck said...

FUN COOL and colorfull
you always have lovely washi tape Tenia
how many washi tape you have girl :) I have only 3 rolls hehehe :)
Great idea using that sketch
see you soon maybe on my blog...:)

SmilynStef said...

Love those bold fun colors and graphic design elements ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Wei Wei said...

Amazing design! Fab take on the sketch!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, I adore your huge bowtie! What a fun, funky card. I've been meaning to tell you that I loved all your w&w creations last week too. You rocked them all!

Becca Cruger said...

This card is ADORABLE!!!!! Love those brights against that kraft. Werd! ;)

Julia Aston said...

Love all the pieces you brought together for this fun design Tenia!

JoAnn said...

Hi Tenia,
I forgot to tell you thanks so much for sharing your great masculine card with us at Seize the Birthday.

Hannelie said...

AWESOME card for a guy! Love the whimsical feel!
Thanks for joining us at STB!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love how playful this is! Thank you for joining us at Fusion!

Jeanne J. said...

This is so fun and edgy! Love the bright bold colors and collage look. That itty bit of stitching with the washi just below is so neat!