Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!



Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!!


I also played a long in a few challenges too!! I played a long in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played a long in Winnie and Walter Playdate challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played a long in the Use Your Stuff Stamps challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Holidays Card
Stamps: Winnie and Walter and Pink Paislee
Paper: Kraft(SU!), Green(Bazzill), White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(American Crafts)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Wood Veneer(Gossamer Blue)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Silver Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)


7 comments:

Lyn said...

Love this x100 the embossed background is stunning <3

Kim M said...

This is great, Tenia! Love that wood veneer deer head. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

sandie said...

Love that swirl and wood reindeer, great design. Thanks for joining us at Ink and ATCAS

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that peppermint background stamp, and great deer veneer!

tampatha said...

I really love this! Love the layers and I'm always at a loss how to use my veneers so this is inspiring for me!
Thanks for joining us at Use your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Linsey said...

Wow, I love this card T!!! The wood deer is such a cool element with these fresh, fun colors! Fab work!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great take on the sketch Tenia - love that wood veneer embellishment! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!