Saturday, December 21, 2013

Dynamic Duos-Ombre Happy Birthday

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!!! Welcome to another installment of Dynamic Duos!! Here are the colors for this week:



.....and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the AWESOME ladies created from the Dynamic Duos DT!!!


























 

I played in a few challenges too!! I played in the Seize the Birthday challenge:
 
I also played in the Inkspirational Anything Goes challenge!!

 
Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Ombre Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Black(Bazzill), Solar White(Neenah), Patterned Paper(Authentique)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels), Washi Tape(Queen and Co)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success)
 
 
 
 
 















15 comments:

~amy~ said...

This rocks Tenia!

Colleen said...

Fabulous design, love the sequins and the pattern paper, especially love your circle stamped image! Thanks for linking this card to Seize the Birthday! Merry Christmas!

Tracey McNeely said...

So gorgeous Tenia!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this--Super cool chickadee!!!! Love!!! Oh I deperately want to play on this red black challenge!!!
I am in Missouri on vacation break, at a Bob Evans, tho I am drooling over this card!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

sandie said...

Wow Tenia, this is awesome, I love the CAS design, one of my favs of yours. Thanks for joining us at Ink x

Nonni said...

What a stunning card! I love the funky, young look, the colors and the layout.Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Sheila H said...

Love the design - it's crisp and clean and really pops!

Marina said...

Bold and striking - love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Julie Gearinger said...

Another terrific card Tenia!! Love the layout, the use of this week's colors- well, just all of it!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year :-)

canadian_liner said...

Another bold and sassy design! Love the dots and ombre look of your HB circle. I'm sure your Xmas eve service was awesome--my favorite time of the church-year, and children's voices are so sweet. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Nancy said...

Hey Tenia, Merry Christmas and I hope you had a great Holiday! Your card is perfect for DD and so glad you linked it up with us over at Seize the Birthday! You have such a knack for balance! Take care!

JoAnn said...

Fabulous card Tenia. Great design and use of the DD colors, they made a nice Birthday card. Thanks for linking it up at Seize the Birthday.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Sarah Fleming said...

Such a neat card, Tenia! I love your color balance and that round birthday stamp.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Super cool- I have to incorporate some Tenia into my repertoire. I just love your style! TFS!

Yvonne Garner said...

I love your modern take on a Holiday card. Thanks for sharing with us Inkspirational!