Monday, June 10, 2013

It's A Birdie Birthday!!

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well. I have a card that I created for my AWESOME MIL(it's her bornday today!!) and it goes a lil somethin' like this........CHECK IT!!!

I had a BLAST making this super fun card!! I created this card for a couple of challenges too!! I used the Seize the Birthday sketch:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS Circles Challenge:

I also played along in the Splitcoast Stampers CAS Challenge today(it is a color challenge!)!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Birthday To You Card
Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps
Paper: White(Neenah), Green and Craft(Bazzill), DP(PTI)
Inks: VersaMark Watermark, Memento Bamboo Leaves, VersaFine Onyx Black, Green Apple All Purpose Ink(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Accessories: Sequins(Michaels)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Circle Punches(EK Success)
Techniques: Distressing, Splatter

10 comments:

Melissa said...

A super fun card, indeed! LOVE this, Tenia! :)

~amy~ said...

i.love.it.

sue morris said...

What a great card! I love the elements and colors!!

Kylie said...

LOVE your layout, the paint splatters and gorgeous circles. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Ryann) said...

Super duper FUN! I love that you created a subtle hex background for your sentiment - awesomeness!! Happy Birthday to your MIL, too!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!

Rose said...

love this fab card girl and i am sure your MIL will too :)
Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

~Tammy~ said...

Super fun paint splatters. Love it!

Christine said...

Like always - you did a great job on our code word. I love your style, girl!
Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
Christine

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous card as always and great take on the sketch. Always a pleasure to view your work. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie