Happy Friday and hope all is well!! So today is my first post as an Artist In Residence for Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko and I am just sooooooooooooooooooo STOKED!!
Today's post is Artist's Choice and this is what I created...and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!
I decided to use a new technique to me.....sponging using a stencil!! This was soooooooo fun!! Here is what I did to create this card:
1. Create card using Neenah Solar White cardstock.
2. Using Mini Peacock Feathers stencil and Ink Blushers sponge using Memento Danube Blue Dye Ink onto Neenah Solar White cardstock.
3. Using Tangelo Fireworks Mist mist all over image panel.
4. Using Pop Up Dots adhere feathers image panel onto card and add pearls.
5. Stamp "Happy Birthday" using Versamark Watermark Ink onto colored cardstock.
6. Create banner and adhere to card.
I used the folllowing Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Products
Memento Danube Blue Dye Ink
VersaMark Watermark Ink
I also played in The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge this week:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Card Recipe for Feathery Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Colored Cardstock(Bazzill)
Ink: Danube Blue, Tangelo Fireworks Mist, VersaMark Watermark Ink(Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko)
Tools: Mini Peacock Feathers 6 x 6 Template(The Crafter's Workshop-Balzer Designs)
Other: Ink Blushers(Imagine Crafts), Pop Up Dots, Adhesive