Thursday, March 14, 2013

Have a Peep-Tastic Day

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday.....Woot Woot!!! Hope all is well. So I have a pretty dern cool card that I created with Avocado Arts stamps and it goes a lil somethin' like this....CHECK IT!!!

I used this months set Spring Medley to create this card:

Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created using this super cute set!!

 
 
 
I also used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch for this week:
 
I also played along in the Play Date Cafe Challenge:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
-t
 
 
Card Recipe for Have a Peep-Tastic Day Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Black(Hobby Lobby), White(Canvas Corp), Coral(PTI), White Textured Paper, Doily(Party City)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Black Pearl(Queen and Co), Googlie Eyes(Michaels)
Tools: Scissors
     
     
     
     
     


22 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!! Love the googly eyes! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Fab!!! Loooove his little eyes!!!

Ashley Harris said...

Hee Hee! Love the googly eyes!

Meghan said...

This is such a cute card! Those googly eyes are adorable!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute card~loving the colors you used!!!

Unknown said...

hehehe how cute is this little guy? Adorbs!

Jingle said...

Totally adorable!

Ardyth said...

I love all the texture you've added to this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Rita T said...

What a cute card. Love the corrugated background and googly eyes.

Melissa said...

Haha! This is just the smile I needed! Those googly eyes and punny sentiment are just too adorable! :)

Karenladd said...

Ha ha!! Those big googly eyes have me laughing!! Super cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Soooooooo super cute, T! Love it. :)

Nancy said...

Tenis....super cute card and I am loving the colors you used!!! Have a great day!

Rose said...

love the eyes on your "peep" :)

Unknown said...

Super cute card! You rocked the sketch & color challenge! :D

Chrissy Larson said...

Totally adorable! I love those googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Gayatri said...

Aww! Love that cute bunny with those googly eyes. Love your take on the sketch, Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this sketch Challenge!

Donna B. said...

Too cute! I love that Peep! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Rachel said...

this putting a HUGE smile on my face!!! that peep was totally made for googly eyes.. love it! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

maria f. said...

This one makes me grin ear to ear. Don't ask me why but it reminds me of Magenta in Rocky Horror!

Lynn said...

This is too cute!! Love that little peep :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cutie and what a fun color combination!