Happy Friday!!!! Yahoo!!! This week at the Stampendous! Blog there has been some awesome handmade Holiday projects that have been shared!!! I have a handmade project to share with y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this........CHECK IT!!!
This is a holiday gift for the serious crafter.....lol!!! Here is how to create the project.....or tag.
1. Using Onyx Black Ink stamp image onto Canvas.
2. Using Hole Punch punch hole top of the canvas tag.
3. Using Pop Up Dots adhere heart onto canvas tag.
4. Using Onyx Black Ink stamp "Hello" sentiment onto a piece of Green Cardstock and adhere to heart using Pop Up Dots.
5. Add ribbon around the tube and tie.
6. Add BUTTONS in the Tube!!!
Make sure that y'all go to the Stampendous! Blog to check out all of the awesome handmade creations!! Make sure that y'all go to the Stampendous! Blog on Saturday to check out the awesome blog hop as well!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!!!
Project Recipe for Hello Button Holder
Paper: American Crafts, Bazzill
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Ribbon(Wal Mart), Various Buttons, Tube(SRM)
Tools: Hole Punch(We R Memory Keepers), Square Punch(EK Success)