Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Few Cards for Y'all.....

Hey Y'all!!


Happy Wednesday.....yahoo!!!! Hope all is well!! I have two cards to show y'all today....yep....a twofer....here is the first one and it goes a lil somethin' like this....CHECK IT!!!!

This card is on the SRM Blog today with another awesome project by Amy so check it out!!!  Now card two.....I TOTALLY went out of my comfort zone and went with the Shabby Chic style....well my version of it....lol!!! Here is card two and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!

Yeah....this card took me a while but I did challenge myself and I LURVE  how it came out!!! I created this card for a few challenges!! I created this card for the Inspired by a Fellow Crafter at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog(I was inspired by Ryann Salamon's card below)


I played in the Virginia's View Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards:

Last but not least I played in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Ribbon Carousel. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!


-t

Card Recipe for Beleive Card
Paper: White, Pink(Paper Temptress)
Accessories: Believe Sticker(SRM), Rhinestone(Mark Richards)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)


Card Recipe for You Rock Card! Card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Paper: White(Hammermill), Green(PTI), Light Yellow Grid DP(SU!), Red Heart Die(The Paper Cut), Blue DP(Doodlebug Design), Paper Doily(Party Store)
Ink: Bamboo Leaves(Memento), Versamark Watermark Ink
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Pins(Etsy Store)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Circle Punch(SU!)

16 comments:

Janice said...

Both are super! Love your version of shabby chic!

Unknown said...

both cards are wonderful. i love the embossing on the first and the little microphone on the second is adorable! great designs.

Ryann said...

Gorgeous, Tenia! I was reading along then I was like, oh snap, that's my card. lol

I love your take! Thank you for being so inspired to make your own version. That's super cool! :)

Karen B. said...

Really showcasing your card making diversity here, beautiful cards!

Karli said...

It's good to leave your comfort zone once in a while. For me leaving my comfort zone would be CAS cards! Your pink ribbon card is simple perfection :) hugs~

Laurel said...

Lots of great cards, love them!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy sweet girl! LOVE each of these cards! Sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy sweet girl! LOVE each of these cards! Sooo pretty!

Anita said...

Stunning cards! I like how you did the pink ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

Lin said...

Hi Tenia, I can see why you were inspired by Ryann's card; it is so romantic! You did a great job with yours - love the heart and the doily! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH BEAUTIFUL!! I Loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loving that "Believe" one!! GORGEOUS!

Arlene said...

WOW, absolutely gorgeous cards! Love how delicate the first one is...beautifully done. :)

melania deasy said...

Love both cards!! Fabulous!! So glad you playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Girl, you are on a roll! Both cards are fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping and at Lily Pad Cards. :)

Glenda J said...

Great cards! I think the first one is my favourite!