Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello.....Flowers!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Happy Saturday!!! So so glad it is the weekend....three day weekend at that!!! I created an almost one layer card....I added a little piece of DP.....so majority of this card is One Layer.....lol!! I have been taking the online CAS Card Making class and I soooooooo love it!!!! I am having tons of fun....well......anyhoo.....here is my card that I created today.....CHECK IT!!!!!

Okay.... so before I go on about the challenges I played in I SOOOOOOOOOO LOVE HOW THIS CARD TURNED OUT!!! I  had a blast coloring and stuff....well....coloring is fun....right...?! Well anyhoo....I created this card for three challenges today!! The first challenge is the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge(which was to use scallops):

I used the colors from the Play Date Cafe:

Last but not least I played in the Stampendous January Challenge this month(to use Bling.....and I am using my brand new Stampendous stamps that I bought in Montana!!):


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday....GO BRONCOS!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Flowers Card
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Kraft, Purple DP(Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly(Memento), Copic Markers
Accessories: Bling(Mark Richards), Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Embossed Scallop Edge Punch(EK Success), Corner Rounder(EK Success)

28 comments:

Ivanka said...

Stunning card! Love everything about it!

Grace said...

Tenia this is sooo pretty! I would have struggled with these colors but you rocked them!!! Wish I could get a single layer to look this good! I'm lovin it!!!

Pine Bird Knitter said...

Great, great card!

Yup... Go Broncos (I live in the Springs)

Marlena M. said...

I love this Tenia. The flowers are so rich. ;)

Becky Carafa said...

Great job! Love the purple/red combo!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Tenia! The scalloped borders add such a lovely touch! Your ribbon details are superb! So glad that you have fun with our CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Unknown said...

stunning! i love your style girlie :)

Emily Keaton said...

Whoa--that is STUNNING, Tenia. I love that rich color combo!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wow- so pretty!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, what gorgoeus colors and I love your fabulous roses!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Crystal said...

Tenia this is BEAUTIFUL!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a pretty card! I LOVE how you colored on the kraft!!!

Kim S said...

What a FUN way to put the colors together! Your strip of patterned paper is a perfect touch!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I love it!!! Perfect colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stampendous! challenge!

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is lovely! Great use of the colours!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE this Tenia, it popped right out at me from the gallery! Very nice ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! This is oh, so pretty, Tenia! LOVE those gorgeous blossoms and that delicious bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Theresa said...

So totally fabulous!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You are so much fun, Tenia! I love how your bright bubbly personality comes through in each post. :)

Glad you are having fun with that class, and had fun coloring those beautiful big roses. You have such a neat style!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. Hope to see you again soon!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura

Michele Gross said...

Stunning girl!! Lovely job with the colors! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!
It was good to see you the other day!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Beautiful card and use of the colors! Thank you so much for playing along at The play Date Cafe.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

Congrats on making the Fab-4 over at the PDC! ;o)

Vickie Z said...

Very pretty flowers and love the bow/scallop border combo!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is a stunner!
Congrats on your FAB4 win at PDCC!

Paru Mahtani said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful colours!