Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Lucky Couple

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday......night!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I have a four day weekend which means I am also off tomorrow for Fall Break....yahoo!! I have a pretty quick card that I came up with today.....check it!

I created this card for two challenges. I created this card for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge this week:

I also used the colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your Sunday night!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Lucky Couple Card
Stamp: Stampendous
Paper: Kraft, Light Blue(Papertrey Ink), DP(My Minds Eye)
Ink: Ballet Blue(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(May Arts), Pearls(Mark Richards), Lucky Flash Card(October Afternoon)
Tools: Circle Punch(SU!), Corner Rounder(EK Success), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)

19 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..Love how you distress the edges...

Denise said...

Very cute, Tenia. I love this more modern take on a wedding card. So glad you joined us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great minds think alike (meaning the combo of these challenges), love these combo!

Betty J Schaub said...

very CAS and souch a sweet card too.

papertrails leaver said...

Great card Tenia!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, love the pink and brown together
Lindsay xx

Glenda J said...

Fabulous job on the sketch and the colours! Love this card - brilliant!

Michele Gross said...

Fabby card!! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun modern vibe to this Tenia!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card--I love your ribbon! GORGEOUS:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous, Tenia! I hope you are well, sweetie!

hugs,

Em

F.T said...

Nice pattern, but the brown and blue, I don't think to be a perfect contrast.

print VIP cards
Printing on Plastic

Nat said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I am soooo in love with the colors...the design...the stamps...everything! I'm not the person who make cards, I can't do it, I don't have any ideas to mix papers:( I preffer felt and soutache jewellery. Have you ever heard about soutache?

pozdrawiam ciepło z Polski:)
Natalia

Laura Davis said...

What beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute cute!! I hope you enjoyed your fall break and got in some cuddle time with Theo!

Stacy said...

Great take on both challenges. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful take on the colors and a really great take on the sketch! Hope you are enjoying your fall break. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Have I told you how cool you are Tenia? I love how you rock the sparkling blue ribbon on this one. Striking and great contrast. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a fun and hip wedding card, Tenia!! GREAT take on both challenges!!!!