Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Musical Flower Card......



Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Almost to the weekend....yay!!! I have a card here for y'all!! I created this card for two challenges!!! The first challenge was the Embellish Patterned Paper Color Challenge(I used DP and created my own music DP):

I also used the Skipping Stones Sketch that the one and only Teri Anderson created.....check it out here!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! I love you all!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Musical Flower Card
Stamps: Skipping Stones
Paper: Light Blue(Memory Box), Brilliant Blue(SU!), Cream(Bazzill), Book Pages, DP(Bazzill)
Ink: Chestnut(Colorbok Chalk Ink), Rich Cocoa(Memento), Brilliant Blue(SU!)
Accessories: Button(Michaels), Hello Sticker(SRM)
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch(SU!), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Paper Snips(SU!)

22 comments:

Rochelle said...

I <3 it!

AshKuku said...

Just having to play with neutrals, was a tough one for me.... ;) And this creation gave my thoughts a different dimension.... Beautiful!!!

Ash.... :)

Jingle said...

This is a great card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Aimes said...

Love your hand-created music DP - it just had to be music for you, right?! ;D
Sweet vintage flower too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love text on the flower, and what a great use of the Embellish colors.

lynn said...

i love when you use that blue and your music paperis awesome!

Alice Wertz said...

love the distressed look. very pretty card, Tenia!

Karen B. said...

Ooh awesome card, fabulous colors! And I love your take on the sketch too!

Glenda J said...

Great card (love the music) and love your new blog banner!

papertrails leaver said...

love the color of the sheet music for this Tenia! Great card!

Becky Carafa said...

I love your blue/brown combo! And big congrats on your new baby! I hope you are adjusting well and getting *some* sleep.

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

oooh, such a pretty blue. Lovely card.

lisa a.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful Tenia!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love that gorgeous blue and musical paper. :)

Theresa said...

Very lovely!! You blow me away friend...a new baby and you still have time to stamp. You're awesome.

Emily Leiphart said...

Flowers and music. What more could I want! This is fantastic, Tenia!

Noor Nahdi said...

Such a cool card, Tenia!!! TFS,,,

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So cute...and you probably could have guessed that I love your music notation paper!

Gwen said...

Beautiful!! That layered flower is whimsical with its wordy petals. Love that you created your own music sheet background too!

~Tammy~ said...

What a fab card! Love the DP you created!

Lisa Petrella said...

That sheet music background is so pretty! Great card!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a great card! It's like music to my ears! :) Thanks for playing!