Monday, March 7, 2011

Just a few CAS cards for y'all today

To see the Wilson Designs post please go here.



Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday to y'all!! This morning I wasn't feeling very well......just did not feel right. I did manage to get a few cards done when I started to feel better. Here is card one:

I created this card for the CREATE challenge which is to create a St. Paddy's Day card and I also used Chupa's sketch as well. I am also entering this card for the Paper Smooches GDT Contest. Here is card number two:

I created this card for the CREATE challenge which is to create a St. Paddy's Day card, I used Tiffany's sketch, and I played in the Play Date Cafe Color Splash. Here is my last card for the day:

I created this card for the SCS CAS Challenge and I used Tiffany's sketch again......I LOVE this sketch!!! Love ya ladies and thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Lucky Card
Stamps: Digital Stamps(Paper Smooches)
Paper: Green and White notecard(A Muse), Green Cardstock(The Paper Company), White(Georgia-Pacific), Paper Doily(Little Yellow Bicycle)
Accessories: Ribbon(May Arts)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success)


Card Recipe for Cheers Card
Paper: White(Georgia-Pacific), Houndstooth DP(Me and My Big Ideas), Polka Dot DP(The Canvas Corp.)
Accessories: Twine(The Twinery), Shamrock Sticker(Michaels), Cheers sticker(SRM), Bling(Mark Richards)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success)

Card Recipe for Peanut Butter Card
Stamps: Daily Bucket Designs
Paper: Kraft, American Crafts DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Accessories: Button(Michaels)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Heart Punch(Marvy Uchida)

10 comments:

Tiff said...

Girl, YOU are fast! I love love love your modifications (as always)! Those cards pack a punch! Thanks for sharing :)

Brandi said...

These are so cute! I don't know how you have time to create so much. You are a superwoman! LOL!

Fiona said...

love the use of the green font and twine on your colour splash card! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Crystal said...

LOVE these Tenia!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the adorable polka dots and the doily. Fab design. :)

Glenda J said...

So fun and fabulous! Love CAS.

Jinny Newlin said...

Uber fun cards, Tenia! LOVE the bit of Peapod twine on our take! I think that it's my favorite color of twine. Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Boy, you crank out cards so quickly, Tenia! ANd even when you're not feeling good! Well, I do hope you feel better by now, and we're so glad you joined us at the Play Date Cafe. Take care, sweetie!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SO glad to see you playing with my first sketch, my friend! Your cards are beaurtiful, so fresh and cute with all these polka dots! :)
I hope you're feeling better now xxx

Mary Duffek said...

Love the adorable clover card....the doily is the perfect touch.