Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration 4- Lee Morgan

Tenia(Me!)


Hey Y'all!!!
Happy Saturday and welcome to another Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration Challenge!! This weeks challenge is based of off Lee Morgan's Sidewinder CD Cover!! Lee Morgan was a Hard Bop Jazz Trumpeter. If you would like to check out his music check it out here!! So our Jazzy Cats totally rocked out this challenge and so did our Guest Jazz Cat of the Week......Katherine!! Love my ladies.....they rock!! This week's challenge sponsor is our very own Janice Coble and she has some cool prizes to offer....check it out below:

Awesome prizes this week..huh!!! We would love for y'all to play with us!! To be eligible for prizes(Randomly picked) and the Jazz Cat of the Week(DT chooses favorite card) all you have to do is link up your card or project to InLinkz by March 13, 2010 by 8PM MST. That's it.....easy peasy...right? Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!!

Tenia:)


6 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Wow Jazz! Everyone on the DT hit the ball right out of the park on this one. I can't say there is one I don't like! I love them all. Maybe we should run a thingy where some random commenter will win the card of their choice from an inspiring DT MEMBER!!!

Jennifer said...

Great cards ladies! I agree with Betty: love them all! I like your idea about a random commenter too, Betty!

Jennifer L

Janice said...

Great cards by all the Jazzy ladies!!! I too like Betty's idea of a random winner for the card of their choice.

scrap_in_time said...

I so agree with you ladies. Love them all.

Heather Rogers said...

Wow girl...you have been busy! Great cards! I especially like the butterfly card. :D

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for the comment :) I am working on my card for the challenge! I love that u chose musicians its so fun :)