Tuesday, January 5, 2010

EBTKS Challenge




 Hello Y'all!!


Man....this week has been super cool in Card Making Land so far!! Sunday....my Chandelier card got the Fab 5 Honors over at 2S4U and today that same card got a shout out over at Moxie Fab World!! I have been on Cloud 9 for real.....lol!! Well enough on that.....here is my card for the EBTKS Challenge this week!! This weeks challenge was to create a card or project using wrapping paper!! I recycled some paper from a gift that I received from my Mother......I just love this paper(The Blue Paper with Snowflakes....lol)!!! Don't forget about my DT call for Jazzy Paper Designs!! Well thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday!!


-t


Card Recipe for Thinking of You Card
Stamps: SU!
Paper: Office Depot, SU!, American Crafts DP, Wrapping Paper(Snowflakes)
Ink: Pacific Point(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Button(Denami Design), Bling(Michaels), Pom-Poms(Bazzill)

Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Frame Die(SU!), Stapler(Swingline), Big Shot(Ellison)

18 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Lovely card Tenia!! I love the rich blue!! Congrats on your cards!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this paper is really cute girl! Thanks for playing with us!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Fun card and I like these colors. Congrats on the news... Whohoo :0)

lynn said...

the wrapping paper makes a beautiful card!

enjoy your shout-outs!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Congrats to you, T! That chandelier card is FABULOUS! I love the blue and white and the row of pom pom at the bottom. I have some of that stuff, but I haven't used it!
BTW...I am a total slacker and just got your stuff in the mail to you today! So sorry, chica! :)

KAREN said...

Very festive and fun, love the pom poms at the bottom.

Crystal said...

Congrats girl!!!!! I love the way you used the top note...beautiful card!

clouds shadler said...

Tenia, so cute and very creative! Blue, blue blue :D i likey the stamp too! Can't wait for tomm! Oh, yeah, gotta get working on yer DT call and other stuff.

Hugs
Clouds :D

Ann said...

Gorgeous job, girl! I LOVE that blue!!!

Brandi said...

Tenia,
What a gorgeous card. Love the little white pom-poms!!!
Brandi

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is FAB Tenia! LOVE how you recycled the paper! SMART and FAB!!!

terisplace said...

So happy to see a Tenia shout-out! Woooo! :)

Teri

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! I LOVE that orange card you've used. The dotty tent is fabulous and I love the ribbon across the top. This is, indeed, a JAZZY card....Lauren x

Laural-Lee said...

Congrats on your recent achievements! I love that blue wrapping paper too. Great idea with the top note die.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card... I love that shiny bright wrapping paper! Congrats on your awesome week!! Those weeks are always so great to have! Rare for me but... great when they happen! :) Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

Risa said...

Your card is stunning Tenia! I love your color combo and your detailing is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Winter said...

So cute! I love the colors! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! Congratson all of your mentions and thanks for the St. Jude card drive support! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful! Love the pompoms!