Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SCS CC and CAS39 Challenge


Hello Y'all!!

Can't really chat much....I have to study for my Master's Qualifying Exam that I have on Saturday but here is my card that I made for both the CAS and CC over at SCS!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Celebrate Card
Stamps: Fifth Ave. Floral(SU!), Damsak Designs(PTI)
Paper: Hammermill, Prism Razzleberry, Me and My Big Ideas DP
Ink: Basic Black and Orchid Opulence(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Michaels), Bling(Mark Richards), Paper Snips(SU!)

6 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is so pretty! I love the big rose and the B/W print! Good luck on your exam!!!

Crystal said...

Tenia this is gorgeous LOVE those colors!!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Tenia!!!
Blessings, Maria

Katherine said...

This is so elegant Tenia.

DeeDee said...

very elegant

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous!