Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Digi Shack Challenge 8/27/09


Hello Y'all!!

Man....what a busy week!! This is my first week of school....craziness!! I have a card to show you today!! I made this card for the Color Challenge over at The Digi Shack. The Colors in this challenge is as follows: Chocolate Brown, Caramel, Bronze, and Teal. Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Wonderful Friend Card
Stamps: The Digi Shack
Paper: SU!, Hammermill White
Ink: Printer Ink
Accessories and Tools: Bling(Studio 18), Chipboard Hearts(No Source), Nestibilities, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Corner Rounder(EK Success)

7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Super cute card! Love it, Girl! On my way to check out the challenge! Hugs, L

Kerri said...

Beautiful color combo and I love the rhinestones! Fabulous card, Tenia!

kssdesigns said...

Fun card! Don't you just love this color combo!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

super card, T! love the bling!

Linda said...

Hello Tenia,
What great cute card your blog has been add to my favitores!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this, T! Everything about it is PERFECTION! :)

Alysabeth said...

Lovin' the jewels:o)