Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CC188 and exciting news!!!



Hi All!!!

So these are the cards that I made for today's CC over at Splitcoast Stampers. I love how these cards came out!!! And on on exciting note, I made the Eyelets Etc Design Team and My Holiday Happiness Card is posted on the Paper Crafts Magazine Blog!!!! What an exciting couple of days!!! Thanks for looking!! The first card that you see was made with 90% of Eyelets Etc product. I will keep you guys posted on my first DT experience!!! Have a great day!!!!

-t

Peace, Love, and Joy Card(All materials by Eyelets Etc unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Bird w/ star, So Many Sayings(SU!)
Paper: Bazill Emma Paper, Bazill White Paper, Basic Black(SU!), Whisper White(SU!), Eyelets Etc DP
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories: Flower, Pink Eyelet, Scallop Circle Punch(SU!), Circle Punch(SU!), Word Window Punch(SU!), Ribbon(no source)

Season's Greetings Card(All SU! except for the Bling which is by Mark Richards)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Cute cards! Congrats on the DT and publication! Woohoo! :D