Saturday, September 20, 2014

To My Best Friend.....

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all and it goes a lil something like this.......CHECK IT!!!!


I created this card using some AWESOME Crafter's Companion goodness!! I used the Falling Feathers set, the sentiment is from Sentimentals Imagine set and I used this AWESOME Kraft cardstock HERE!!




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CASE Study challenge:


I played along in the Poppy Sketches challenge this week:


Thanks for stopping by, y'all!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for To My Best Friend Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Michaels), Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(K.C. and Company and Studio Calico), Vellum(Hobby Lobby)
Inks: all inks by IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success), Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)

25 comments:

Deepti said...

Superb!! Love the red splash of color :)

Dana Joy said...

LOVE this card Tenia.

Mary J said...

Another cool card, my friend! The white embossed feathers are fab and love the little details!

Lisa Lara said...

I love that little vellum circle Tenia.

~amy~ said...

Love the heat embossing on the kraft...such a fun card!

Heather North said...

Feathers at their finest! I love the playful look of your feathery card.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful - love all the details in this design. The pops of color are just perfect!

canadian_liner said...

You do that collage-look so well! Love the bright splotches overlaid by the delicate feathers. Yum.

Kelly said...

love your use of the sketch . The feathers, white and kraft are so pretty together and then the POPS of colors. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Poppy Sketches.

Sheila H said...

You created an amazing and artistic background for the white feathers. Cool card!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, great background! :-)

Jen W. said...

Awesome!! I love white on kraft and the splashes of colour make it pop even more!

Becky said...

I love this!! Awesome :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful...love the feathers & fun splash of color!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Tenia! I love it!

TesaB said...

Oh WOW! This is one STUNNING card! Love the splashes of color on the kraft background!

yyam said...

How cool is this card! LOVE the colour combo!

Jeanne J said...

Oh Tenia! I love how you added splashes of color here - it really makes this one stand out - smitten here!

Shelly said...

Tenia, this is awesome!!! Love it! And thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches! ;)

Joni nina Andaya said...

Tenia...so lovin' the colors :)

Jodi Collins said...

I am SILLY in love with this! Those feathers...OH MY! LOVE!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful card, Tenia! Love the bold colors and I am a huge fan of ink splats and blotches. You do it perfectly! Thank you for the inspiration!

Karen Mead said...

Your card looks amazing - Love it! xx

Tonya Jastad said...

This so awesome! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

Laura Davis said...

Soooo pretty Tenia!!
Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
Laura