Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's a Two-fer Card of a Day!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. Today I have two cards to show y'all!! First off I am in my fourth week guesting for CASE Study(with Amy Tsuruta) This months muse is the one and only Shari Carroll!!


I just LURVE this AWESOME card!!! Here is my take........CHECK IT!!!

I think y'all could see what inspired me.....hee hee!! I had TONS of fun on this super fun card!! Make sure that y'all check out the CASE Study Blog to see what Amy(LURVE her!!) and the AWESOME DT created.


I also played along in a few challenges too. I played along in the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge(Check out the store HERE and this is the stamp set that I used HERE):



I played along in The Sisterhood of Crafters Die Cut/Punches challenge(The hearts and "Moon" are either a die cut or a punch), and I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Embossing challenge(my "Moon" is heat embossed).


__________________________________________________



......and here is Card Number Dos......CHECK IT!!


I am reppin some new Stampendous! Christmas stamps.....aren't they RAD??? 


I also played along in some challenges with this card!! I played along in the MUSE challenge:


I played along in The Cutting Edge challenge(I used the color scheme, twine and I used banner and scallop die cuts):

I also played along in the City Crafter Christmas in July challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Love You To the Moon and Back Card
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: Red(World Win), White(Michaels), Journaling Card(Me and My Big Ideas)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Wood Veneer Stars(Studio Calico)
Tools: Hearts Die(Lil Inker Designs), Big Shot(Ellison), Circle Punch(EK Success), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Heat Embossing and Die Cutting



Card Recipe for Christmas Wishes Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: White(Michaels), Paper Bag(The Paper Studio), Watercolor Paper(The Paper Cut), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Color Media: Watercolor(Peerless)
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools: Scallop Rectangle and Banner Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors
Technique: Splatter and Die Cutting



31 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the hearts and moon and the gift! FAB cards!

Barb Ghig said...

Two awesome cards, Tenia! I love how you played with your die cuts on your first card...love the bold sentiment, too! Your 2nd card is so sweet! The Christmas package has so much personality, and your sentiment is just perfect!

Simone said...

Gorgeous cards Tenia!! Love that stunning black and white one! :)

Michelle said...

Your cards are so cool! :-)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, totally in love with your first card!! The big, bold sentiment with the clever die cutting is just FAB!

~amy~ said...

Um...WOW.
Love Love Love your Case Study card...it's so very perfect!

Your Christmas card is just way too fun!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow, you've been busy, love that your CASE Study card went positive, vs. negative and fun that your Muse inspiration went holiday :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Both cards are FANTASTIC Tenia but I really love the design on the black/white card you created for our challenge. What a clever design! Well done!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Susanne Vargas said...

Great cards! That black and white one is so fun!

maria f. said...

That B/W card is a real looker - did you heat emboss that whole sentiment or is that PP? Totally cool (and I'm betting Mr. Theo loved it).

Diane Jaquay said...

Two bold and fabulous cards, Tenia, what you do best!!!

Lin said...

LOVE that Shari-inspired card, Tenia, such a stunner! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Shelly said...

Oh, these are both AWESOME! Love, love, love!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the diagonal chevrons on the background - this card is rich and fun! Great to see you at Muse this week!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these! That first one is so bold and I love the subtle dimension from the popped up hearts and love that image in the second!

Sheila H said...

Fantastic cards - the designs really pop :)

Tracey Wilson said...

so i came here to look at your MUSE card, which is fabulous...but am in LOVE with the CASE study card! omgosh wow! i just love it!!! that is just WOW!!! your are very talented!
~tracey

Betty Wright said...

I love both cards! I am trying figure out how you did the first one. Is it embossed in white or black? How big is the sentiment? Amazing!

Cornelia W said...

Oh, that is one FUN Christmas card - love your unconventional approach!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your take on Shari's card is fantastic! So striking!

melania deasy said...

Very fun card!! Love all the elements on this card! Thank you so much for playing along at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

Rochelle Sodipo Washington said...

That "To the Moon..." card stole my heart! LOVE!

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Great cards, Tenia. Love the black and white card. Really nice layout. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Dies/Punches" challenge.

Charlene said...

What beautiful cards!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

kreativekymona.com said...

Hey Tenia! Both of your cards are amazing. I love how the hearts pop off of the sentiment. I saw this technique and wanted to give it a try. Your second card is so cute. I love the gift box. Its so cute. I can't believe we are getting ready for Christmas so soon. Great job.

Deepti said...

These are awesome :)

Nora N. said...

Your cards are so cool. I LOVE the first one. I need to find out how you do this because I have never seen it before. Fabulous design!!

Ros Crawford said...

Fantastic cards!! I'm blown away! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

cm said...

Dynamic duo of awesome-ness, Tenia!
~c

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenge this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog. I hope we see you again soon.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW how did I miss this post?! These are amazing!!! I LOVE the black and white with the hearts popping off, fabulous photo too!