Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CASE Study-Week 3

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I am in my third week guesting for CASE Study(with Amy Tsuruta) This months muse is the one and only Shari Carroll!!




I just LURVE this AWESOME card!!! Here is my take........CHECK IT!!!

I think y'all could see what inspired me.....hee hee!! I had TONS of fun on this super fun card!! Make sure that y'all check out the CASE Study Blog to see what Amy(LURVE her!!) and the AWESOME DT created.




also played along in a few challenges too. I played along in The Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Catered Crop BFF challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Friend Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Cardstock(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(SEI, Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine, Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishment: Chipboard Arrow(Pink Paislee)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Circle Punch(EK Success), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)

16 comments:

Lalo said...

LOVE all the colors on your take of the card. AWESOME!!!

Sheila H said...

Amazing collection of DP -the colors pop and the patterns are so eyecatching!

~amy~ said...

Now how fun is this?! I love your use of color and patterns!

Shelly said...

Very COOL card!!! <3

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome take on Shari's card, Tenia! I love how you paired your pretty patterned papers and how you played with the sentiment...Beautiful card!

Deepti said...

I am always amazed by the ease with which u use patterns and create awesomeness :) Love this card!

cm said...

And it's stunning cards like these that make me feel ultra honoured to be on a DT with you, Tenia! Your eye for design shines brightly through every detail you've included. Fabulous!
~c

Diane Jaquay said...

Such wonderful, vivid colors on this, Tenia!!

Wei said...

SO SO stunning~Awesome!!

sandie said...

Such a bright and cheery card Tenia x

Angi Barrs said...

Fun and fabulous! Love how you made the friend sentiment!

Annette Allen said...

wow love all the color on this card.. fabulous designing.

Claire Creates Cards said...

Tenia, your card is so bright and cheery! I love the Friend sentiment and your chipboard arrow! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

E.T. said...

And I absolutely LURVE your take on it!!

Rosemary said...

stunning take on the inspiration... love!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow your color combos rock!