Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CASE Study 202

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. This is my last week guesting for CASE Study(with Amy Tsuruta) and did I have a blast!! Thanks Iwona(Chupa) for such a GREAT TIME!!This months muse is the one and only Shari Carroll!!



I just LURVE this AWESOME card!!! Here is my take........CHECK IT!!!




I think y'all could see what inspired me.....hee hee!! I had TONS of fun on this super fun card!! Make sure that y'all check out the CASE Study Blog to see what Amy(LURVE her!!) and the AWESOME DT created.


I also played along in a few challenges too. I played along in The Cure for the Monday Blues challenge:

I played along in The Paper Crafting Challenges Kraft Challenge, I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for I Love You Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All by IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Pebbles), Sequins(Michaels), Label sticker(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Flower and Leaf dies(Stampendous!), Big Shot(Ellison)

23 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful, Tenia, and I love the unexpected aspect of the neutral colors with a flower!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty!

Julie Beech said...

Stunning bloom Tenia. :)

Tasnim said...

Love your card, Tenia! It's Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

WOWZA. I absolutely ADORE your card...awesome mix of challenges! It has been so much fun this month, hasn't it?! Loved being a part of it with you!

Julia said...

This card is beyond stunning! It just popped off the page in the CASE Study blog post. Loved all your designs this month for CASE study!

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love this!

Colleen Dietrich said...

OMG! You know, I'd had Shari's card on my Pinterest board for quite some time, but now I've GOT to add yours! The monochromatic color scheme is right up my alley.

Well done, my friend!

Susan D said...

Love the way you did this card. The flower just pops off the card!

Jean said...

Love the beautiful flower card in the neutral colors and pops of gold!

Shelly said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it!

Deepti said...

Oh my so pretty ! Love the colors and stamps :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this, so lovely with the neutral tones! WOW!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the natural colors and the sequins! FAB, Tenia!

wendyp said...

love, love, LOVE this! And I'm loving that desk in the inspiration photo too! I want lots of wood cubbies in my room now!

Marisa said...

That big flower is fabulous! Great card.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing Bloom so crisp and fresh as always, so FUN!!!! You have inspired me to play along too!! THanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges!!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

*thud* *swoon* This is amazing girl!! Love that giant bloom and all the woodgrain you pulled from the inspiration! Awesome!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

berryblue said...

This is awesome! I love your color scheme and that giant bloom! Just lovely!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card, the large flower works so well the background of the card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Chrissy Larson said...

WOW!!! This is drop dead gorgeous!

Taunya Butler said...

Amazingly done - such a pretty card!! Love the flower being in kraft - lets the imagination soar!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

CONGRATS on your top pick at Paper Crafting Challenges!!! I hope you join in the current sponsored challenge "BABY"!!!!! for a chance to win a Neat and Tangled Stamp Set of your Choice!!!