Friday, June 13, 2014

I Enjoy Your Company

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! It is Keep It Simple time and here is the challenge for this week:




......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!




Make sure that you check out what the other ladies created!!!






















I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the CASE Study challenge and here is Pamela's card:
I played along in the Addicted the Stamps and More CAS challenge and I am linking this up to the Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair linky party!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for I Enjoy Your Company Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Floss(We R Memory Keepers), Washi Tape(Queen and Co)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)
 



20 comments:

Nonni said...

What a fun, artistic card! I love the paint splashes and the fun stamps!

Shelly said...

Awesome card! Love all the splatters!

2suns said...

Wonderful card. I love the craft paper and flecks of paint.

Cynthia said...

Fun clean and simple design, Tenia!

Ruby said...

Great card Love the splatters.

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, awesome background, and the chairs are so perfect with that sentiment! You rock!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I will say what I said on FB.... I love the splatter!

Dawn Fields said...

Amazing card! Love it!

Linda said...

Amazing card and layout!

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

Love the splatters, the washi tape and the whole cards. I never can get my splatters to look nice. Great job with this.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Amazing card I admired it over at the KIS blog. Glad you joined us over at case study.

Shona said...

The paint splatters look AMAZING on your card. I love that idea! Great card!

~amy~ said...

so fun, love those chairs!

Anni said...

LOVE that your card turned out so masculine! A totally different interpretation of Pamelas card - and so perfect with the splatters ;)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAE study!
Anni

Shana Gaff said...

Great combination of sentiment and images and I LOVE your splattered background! Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

Gaylynn said...

Now this is awesome. Lovin' the splatters and the fun design. :)

Julie Odil said...

I LOVE all those splatters! That is fantastic! Great card.

Julie Odil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Fun card and paint splatters!

Rachel said...

very cool! love the fun splatters!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com