Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's a Two Card Day!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! As the blog title says....it is a two card type of day!!! Here is card one......CHECK IT!!!!!

This first card showcases some Crafter's Companion goodness!! I used the Crafter's Companion Kraft cardstock, Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils and I used the Sheena's Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set.

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


.......and here is Card Two........CHECK IT!!!!!!!!!

This was my just for fun card for the week!!! Man......I had fun playing with my new stamps from Neat and Tangled!! I also played in a few challenges!!!

I played along in Taheerah's Cure for the Monday Blues challenge:


I played along in the CASE Study challenge(my girl Wida is the muse!!!)


I also played along in the Little Tangles Acetate challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Be Happy Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Kraft and Ultrasmooth (Crafter's Companion), Light Blue(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Bazzill)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts
Color Medium: Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils
Embellishments: Flair(BossyJoscie), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Be Happy Sticker(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Scissors. Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)


Card Recipe for You Are My Most Favorite Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: White(Michaels), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: All Purpose Inks, Staz On Jet Black, Fireworks Craft Spray in Tuxedo Black(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Heat Wood Veneers, Light Pink Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Acetate





26 comments:

Marisa said...

Two card days are a good thing :) Love the first one with the great flower and colour combo and well done with the acetate on the second!

Anni said...

What a great idea to put the sentiment on acetate! Clever!
Love it!
Anni

Allie Gower said...

Flying by to leave you some JAZZY LURVE! These cards are AWESOME.

Love the stamping on acetate, I ALMOST recycled a box of that stuff and NOW NOW NOW, I am inspired to keep it.

Thanks for sharing!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both super WOW cards, Tenia, I especially love the 2nd one!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

It totally shows how much fun you had with your new stamps - this card is awesome!!! Love the touch of splatter, and your choice of embossing really turns the inspiration outside-in, so cool! Love the graphic blocks of colour and pattern, and such an eclectic way to bring in the wood too! WOW!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow Tenia two fabulouso cards! Love the stamping on acetate!

Marina said...

Your 'bloom' card is unusual, bright and bold - love the quirky arrow - perfect for our challenge. Love your other card too. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

sandie said...

Such great combo of colours Tenia in your first card and I am with Marina, the arrow is a unique and funky idea, also love the distress edges. This would also be good at ATCAS as I love the texture of the turquoise card. And thanks for joining ATSM x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Two amazing cards love the use of that acetate. Thank you for joining us over at CASE Study.

~amy~ said...

WOW! Love them both Tenia!

Shelly said...

Love these both, Tenia! So fun and pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! 2 cards! FUN! I love that flair in the center of the flower-- beautiful colors! And that second card--- WOWOWOZA! LOVE the transparency and the colors and splatter... LOVE it all <3

donna mikasa said...

Fun, fun cards! Love how you used acetate on your second one--clever!

cm said...

Tenia, two seriously AWESOME card here! WOW! Your first is pure eye-catching, delightful fun! The black and vibrant pink bloom, with the flair center, popped up against the turquoise panel and paired with the polka-dots has me in a swoon! *Be happy* is guaranteed looking at this! Your second card is nothing short of outstanding; the sentiment panel 'floats' on your lovely background. I. love. this. Creativity+++ Thank you for sharing your bloom-inspired card at Inkspirational Challenges!
c

shirley-bee said...

Love 'em both!

Betty J. said...

Oh ladie Tenia. I always love the see your creations. Another pretty card and I love your stamping result on acetate. Great job. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles Challenge.

Susan D said...

Cute cards. Really like the acetate card...I may have to try that technique!

Danielle said...

Not much to say about that card but <3333333!!!!! I love it so much! Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tenia, your Case Study card is BRILLIANT...awesome design! Your first card is awesome too :) !!! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

2 very cool cards. I love your style! Thanks.

Cornelia W said...

Congrats on your Little Tangles win - great card!

umichka said...

I absolutely adore your card! Love how you used N&T stamp on trasparency! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I do like your arrow bloom! Very clean, graphic look. Like the dotty background too. Thanks so much for playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More!

BTW - love the clear sentiment panel on the second card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both fantastic! I especially love the second one -- I just ordered that stamp this morning!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

STUNNING!!!!!!

Kim M said...

Super awesome cards, Tenia!! Your bloom card is fantastic! Congrats on your win over at Little Tangles. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)