Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Heart You More than Bacon

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this..........CHECK IT!!!

So.......everything on this card(except for the staples) is from my Secret Admirer!!! Some of the folks at the Curtain Call participated in this fun activity and I ended up with Stacey as my Secret Admirer!!! Here is what she game me:


Thanks Stacey......you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCK, Miss Lady!!!

I played along in a few challenges as well. I played along in the CASE Study challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Let's Have a Laugh challenge, and The Ribbon Carousel Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Stamps and bacon die cut by Paper Smooches and all embellishments by Pretty Pink Posh.

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Tenia and what a great haul from Stacey! Love!

Laura Davis said...

Lol, great card!
Laura

~amy~ said...

How fun, love all of your goodies and your card is fabulous!

Jen W. said...

Only you could combine bacon with a doily and make it ROCK! I love it!

Tracey C. said...

Oh my gosh - that bacon card is AWESOME! My DD is CA-RAY-ZYYYY about all things bacon, lol. Thanks for sharing!! Oh - and enjoy your goodies - what a fun package!!

Angela said...

Your card looks like a big beautiful bag of goodies, Tenia!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Debby Hughes said...

*waving* hi Tenia! Fabulous CASE - thanks for joining us, and wow Stacy outdid herself :)