Friday, November 22, 2013

I Love You

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!



I created this card using the new Crafter's Companion Everyday Sentimentals. I had a lot of fun with this wild and cray cray card!! I played in a few challenges too! I played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I also played along in the CASE Study challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Love You Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Blue(World Win), White(Crafter's Companion), Kraft Patterned Paper(S.E.I), Orange(Bazzill), Yellow(Core'Dinations)
Inks: Onyx Black(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Pearl(Kaiser)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Leaves Die(Avery Elle), Big Shot(Ellison)

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...

Greta said...

Fun, modern card!

Rose said...

love the bright colors!!! fab card girl :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love the colours - gorgeous card!

richardbreaks said...

Awesome. Love the roughed up edges.

Michelle said...

Love this, Tenia! Fabulous focal point!

Joni nina Andaya said...

L.O.V.E Fabulous Tenia! Love it!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Tenia, love all the patterns! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Cris G said...

Cute card, Tenia. Love the circle sentiment.

Claire said...

Fab card Tenia - love all the little details like the distressed edges. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

~amy~ said...

it's always fabulous to see how you rock the colors! Love how you were inspired by the CASE Study!