Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tenia Nelson-Self Portrait

 For the DeNami Fresh Florals Blog Hop go here.


Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well. Today is the 19th of the month and y'all know what that means?! I will share my IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® May 2013 Themed project to y'all!!

This months theme is to create a Self Portrait project! This project was pretty FUN!! I had to create a project that represented "Me"  and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!!

I LOVE my Family, I LOVE Music(playing the piano and teaching), I love IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® inks, I LOVE Blue and Green, I LOVE distressing and the splatter technique, I LOVE CAS, I LOVE Stickers, I LOVE Wood Veneers, I LOVE Sequins, I LOVE gettin' messy, I LOVE Art, I LOVE Stamps, I LOVE Neutrals and I LOVE just making cards!! I hope I got it all here in this card......lol!!

Here are the IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®  products that I used to create this project:
 IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink(Teal Zeal) and IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® All-Purpose Ink™(Green Apple)

Here are the directions to this card

1. Create card from Blue cardstock.
2. Distress and adhere Black PP onto card.
3. Using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™(Teal Zeal) stamp piano keys onto Solar White cardstock.
4. Using paintbrush and IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® All-Purpose Ink™(Green Apple) splatter onto Solar White cardstock.
5. Distress image panel and adhere to Black PP panel.
6. Adhere Wood Veneer people onto image panel
7. Adhere blue sequins to card.
8.Create "love" banner and create heart and adhere to card using pop up dots.

I played in a few challenges too!! I played in the CASE Study challenge:
 I also played along in the KIS Mix It Challenge!!
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Project Recipe for LOVE 
Stamps: DeNami Design
Paper: Blue(Bazzill). Black PP(PTI), Solar White(Neenah)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink(Teal Zeal),
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® All-Purpose Ink™(Green Apple)
Accessories: Wood Veneers(Freckled Fawn/Studio Calico), Blue Sequins(Neat and Tangles), Letter Stickers(American Crafts)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Heart Punch(Marvy Uchida
Technique: Splattering, Distressing, Tearing 


17 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Tenia! I LOVE your self portrait card, it is so you. Fabulous.

Barb Murphy said...

Phenomenal self portrait T! A fabulous creation!

Karli said...

Awe-some!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the piano keys!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Totally fabulous!

Annette said...

wow this is so totally amazing.. great self portrait.. love the piano keys..

Lesley said...

Fantastic Tenia, my favourite part is the torn heart, wow, it is amazing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia this is fabulous girl, I want to soak up every bit of it!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW! What a fun card! I love the piano keys on there! And the way you made the heart look torn out is awesome!

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Andrea Ewen said...

How lovely Tenia...filled with the things you 'lurve' like piano, family and of course, card making! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is such a beautiful representation of you, Tenia! Really love those stamped, piano keys!

Glenda J said...

I just LOVE everything about this. Have it 'pinned' already. Brilliant!

shirley-bee said...

Oh, wow, this is stunning, LOVE it!

Vickie Z said...

Totally fun and....yes, thinking totally you!!

Maureen said...

adorable! You can really feel the fun and love on this! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Kim S said...

Totally YOU!