Monday, March 18, 2013

Heeeyyy Sexy Lady!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. So I had some time to just have fun today....playing with new stamps and a new technique !! Here is my card and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!

Playing with my new Mama Elephant stamps.....Woot Woot!! I played along in the Splitcoast Stampers Mixability Challenge(Spatter-ific)....no mist this time.....lol!

I played along in the Moxie Fab World Card Creations 11 Emphasize the Negative challenge:


I also played along in the CASE Study challenge as well. Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Sexy Lady Card
Stamps: Mama Elephant
Paper: Bazzill, Canvas Corp, PTI, Memory Box
Ink: Gelatos(Faber-Castell). Tuxedo Black ink reinker, Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Tools: Dressform Die(PTI), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Paintbrush, Water

13 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper cool!

Angie Tieman said...

So cute and fun!

~amy~ said...

super FUN!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

So fun Tenia! Love the splatters!

Connie Mercer said...

Looks awesome girl!!

Barb M said...

And, you rocked it ;) Love this!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I have always wanted that die-- love it! And I LOVE the splatter! FUN use of these ME stamps!! :)

Alice Wertz said...

i LOVE this, girl! fab color combo and design!

Glenda J said...

This card is freakin' fantastic! Love it!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, so totally love this card! I have that die, used it once, and couldn't think of another way to use it again. It looks perfect here! Well done!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Another awesome card, Tenia! I've enjoyed scrolling through the last several awesome cards I missed while I was away! Love your work!!

Cath said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Betty J Schaub said...

Coolio!