Hope all is well!!!
Hi everyone and welcome to our Make Art blog hop featuring art from the eTeam and special guest, Wendy Vecchi! We're delighted to have Wendy joining us today, to not only share her products but also to share in her unique artistic style and to be inspired by each of the hop participants.
During the hop the team is going to be sharing the projects that they created with Studio 490 products but maybe more importantly we'll be sharing our experience of working with the products, how we created our projects, and what inspired us to create our piece.
The eTeam is a wonderful group of talented women, each with their own style. Some of us are clean and simple card makers, others love scrapbooking, and still others are drawn to altered art and mixed media projects. The goal of our hop is bring each of these designers and their favorite mediums together and to share how we've used these products to express our own individual styles through our work. Here is what I came up with and it goes a lil somethin' like this....CHECK IT!!!
But...that's not all...eclectic Paperie is also offering a few specials during our hop.
- This week only save 25% on all Studio 490 products, this includes Wendy's stamps, stencils, Art Parts, Book, and Blossom Bucket embellishments. Use code WENDY25 when checking out.
- During the hop, comment on each blog and you'll be entered into a drawing for a prize package worth $50! Your package will include a collection of Studio 490 products as well as paper and embellishments from the store.
- We want to hear about what inspires you! Share your thoughts about why you create, what styles you're drawn to, even share a favorite project on our Facebook page. Next week I'll randomly select a winner from those who have commented on our Make Art Facebook posts and give away a $25 gift certificate to eP! Now...are you ready for some crafty goodness? Let's get hopping!
eclectic Paperie - The beginning of the hop
I also played in a few challenges too. I used the iSpy Sketches sketch for this week:
I played along in the Shabby Tea Room Challenge this week and here is the inspiration:
Last but not least I played in the Shabby Chic/Vintage Challenge over at The Pink Elephant:
Card Recipe for Savor the Moment Card
Stamps: My Kind of Art stamp set(Wendy Vecchi)
Paper: Orange(Memory Box), Green DP from Festive(Authentique), Yellow and Notepad DP from the Tangerine line(My Minds Eye), White(Canvas Corp)
Ink: Orange Copic Marker, Tuxedo Black Ink(Tsukineko), Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Pumice Stone, Onyx Black(Tsukineko), Colorless Blender Copic Marker
Accessories: White Ribbon(Michaels), Art Parts-Leaves(Wendy Vecchi)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Scissors, Square Punch(EK Success)
1. Create card from Orange cardstock.
2. Wet and dry distress and adhere Yellow DP to card.
3. Trace around leaves using Green DP.
4. Cut out and adhere Green leaves to the chipboard leaves.
5. Adhere "Leaves" panel onto card.
6. Stamp "Flower" image using Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock.
7. Color flower with Copic Markers and cut out.
8. Adhere flower to leaves.
9. Tie ribbon around card and add "Savor the Moment" sentiment onto card.