Saturday, December 15, 2012

Some Cards for Today.....

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! Well today is the 15th of the month and that can only mean that the Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club Gallery IS open and we have two new Dirties....yahoo!!

Don't know much about the Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club? Check it out right here. I have a few cards to show y'all that I created for a couple of challenges. Here is card one......CHECK IT!!

I created this card for the SCS December Theme as well as the Play Date Cafe Challenge:


Here is card two.......CHECK IT!!!

This card was created for the SCS December Theme as well as the Inspired by Stamping Challenge:

......and I used the CAS Colors and Sketches Challenge Sketch:


Here is my final card for the day and......CHECK IT!!

I used Windy Robinson's card from the CASE Study Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

20 comments:

Laurel said...

Such awesome cards!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Tenia! I especially love your blue Noel card - beautiful!

Donna Bowman said...

Great cards! I love the Warm wintery mug with the snowflake tea bag!! Awesome use of our colors. Thanks so much for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

joscelyne cutchens said...

So cute Tenia! :) love the flair! :) xox

sandie said...

All great cards, thanks for playing along with us at CAS- Colour and Sketches

Carmen O. said...

I love your cards! You always do such great CAS cards. Well done.

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Tenia, fab CAS designs and I love the double ribbon on the 2nd card...beautifully done :) Donna ♥ x

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love each of them!! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC!

Lyndal said...

Al FAB cards Tenia - LOVE the christmas tree :)

Rose said...

super cards :)
i still have not put ink on my stamp set with the cute coffee cup, shame on me lol

Jeanne J said...

Three beautiful cards - love that double bow on the last - with the embossed tree! SO elegant!

Louise van Vuren said...

These are all amazing cards! All that creativity from one sketch! If I had to pick a favourite it would be the coffee cup but I honestly love them all. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches

Louise xx

Juhi said...

I so love your CAS style Tenia, all the cards are gorgeous.

PennyLine said...

Very cool cards. I love the colors and the simplicity. Great style!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards - thanks so much for joining in this week at CAS - Colours & Sketches - Jacqueline xx

Kylie said...

Just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches xx

Veronica Z said...

Wow Tenia! You are on a roll! All of your cards are beautiful, and of course they all have your signature style that I love. I hope you are having a good week! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Jean Martin said...

Wonderful cards! Love that you dry embossed the tree! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Tenia, your cards are gorgeous as always, just love your designs, love your take on each challenge.

Hope you had a great christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for sharing your card with us at IBSIC.

Colleen Dietrich said...

I always love to see your creations, Tenia! These three are very pretty, my fave being the last one in blue. :)

So glad you had a chance to play with us at Inspired By Stamping, and Happy New Year! Hope your Christmas was very merry, too.